Loco Translate Pro – Translate themes and plugins directly in WordPress v2.6.1 + Addons
Loco helps you manage and integrate translations into your software, whatever you’re building.
If you’ve ever experienced the nightmare of spreadsheets and emails that multi-language projects can bring, you’ll understand why we built Loco.
See the full list of file formats in our help pages.
Is Loco free?
Free and Pro versions are available
Loco accounts are free and you can start using it straight away. The free plan has some limits, but it’s perfectly good for at least a couple of small to medium sized projects. Once you’ve finished a project, you can always delete it and keep going for free.
If you outgrow your free project quotas, we have a flexible range of paid plans for high volume usage.
Does Loco have an API?
Yes: Most things you can do via the Loco dashboard can also be done via the API, letting you automate as much of your workflow as you need. The most valuable function of the API is pulling translation files into your software during build or deployment processes.
Read more about the Loco developer API.
I’m a translator, can I use Loco?
Yes: You won’t have to worry about any of the technical aspects of translating software. The Loco dashboard offers a convenient user interface for translating texts. Your clients or colleagues can simply log in and all your work will be in a format they can use.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://gsell.in/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://gsell.in/faq/
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato / developer.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.